- To stimulate interest in handweaving and other fiber arts within our membership and in the community;
- To encourage high quality of workmanship and originality in handweaving and other fiber arts;
- To make information on handweaving and other fiber arts available to members;
- To recognize and stimulate interest in special interest groups and activities in the fiber arts, such as study groups, exhibitions and group sales.
Promoting All Fiber Arts
Guild members pursue and enthusiastically share their passion for all fiber arts. Examples can be seen at:
- Pictures and a video from our annual spring exhibit at the Chesterton Art Center;
- Archive of the member “show & tell” at each meetings;
- And examples below showing the variety of fiber arts by our members below.
Guild Meetings & Workshops
Guild meetings with informative programs, are typically held on the second Saturday of each month from September through May from 10:00 – noon at Three Moons Fiberworks (402 Broadway, Chesterton, IN). Check out our upcoming events here.
Our extensive collection of books, magazines and DVDs on weaving and other fiber arts is available for members to borrow. Click here for a catalog the library.